My hubby was asked by his professor today if he wanted to intern this summer at his Radio Station! How awesome is that?! :D He's very excited! It's such a blessing, opportunity, and compliment!
Friday, February 20, 2009
1. What is something mom always says to you? "Anna! Only paper!" (She likes to draw on herself and other objects! It used to be, "Anna, get down!" but now this one is occurring much more often!)
2. What makes mom happy? - Anna laughing, smiling, being silly. Saying silly new things. The new thing is, "Daddy, where are you?" or "Mommy, where are you?" or "Pung, where are you? etc. etc. etc.
3. What makes mom sad? - When Anna gets hurt-- It's so sad!
4. How does your mom make you laugh? I chase her... we run, tickle, laugh...
5. What was your mom like as a child? - Too bad Anna can't voice this answer... it would be a pretty cute answer.
6. How old is your mom? - Also, wish she could answer. I wonder what she would say? (I'm 24 btw.)
7. How tall is your mom? Wish I knew what she'd say here, too. (I'm 5'1 3/4")
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Say, "Wanna play?" or "Wanna run?" and watch cartoons and color....... the list goes on...
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Wish I knew what her answers would be, but if you really wanna know, I take bubble baths.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? (Insert cute answer from Anna.)
11. What is your mom really good at? Mommy likes to write, just fyi.
12. What is your mom not very good at? (Insert another cute answer). But really, I can't run or sing.
13. What does your mom do for her job? I take care of Anna.
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Pasta.
15. What makes you proud of your mom? (Insert another cute answer.)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? _________
17. What do you and your mom do together? We mostly run around in circles. Literally.
18. How are you and your mom the same? Well, we're both girls. hahaha.
19. How are you and your mom different? She has blue eyes, I have brown.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? (Insert another cute answer.)
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? His beautiful eyes!
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? The ocean!
(Really, you're supposed to have your child/children answer these questions... but oh well... you get the jist, now you can go and play this meme with your child. If I were to ask Anna these questions, she'd probably answer, "I don't know." or "Wan' pway?")
Posted by Milk Mama at 6:41 PM