Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Alrighty... apparently these things are called Memes, but I'm not sure what that means. Maybe "Me! Me!" I don't know... but I've been tagged! Here are the rules!
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are my 7 wonderful facts:
1. I've always wanted to be a mother! I knew I would be a mother from very young and I am so blessed to be a mom! The Lord told me in my heart I would be pregnant in the Spring of '06 about the middle of 2005. This is also how I knew about meeting my husband.
2. I met my hubby at church when I was sixteen. His family pastored a church about thirteen miles from our church. I grew up in the largest town in our county, which had a whopping one stop light and about 2, 000 people! His town was thirteen miles away. They once had a stoplight, but by the time they moved in they had been downgraded to a flashing yellow light. We met on Easter Sunday. My pastor invited his family and my family for Easter dinner. That was nine--Woah!!! 9!!!!-- years ago next month. Amazing how time flies!!!
3. I have two older sisters, Jennifer and Melissa. Jennifer is a pastor and is praying for that special someone. Melissa is married and lives in CA and has four little brats....erm, kids. The oldest of her children has Autism and cannot speak and is not pottytrained. He's 11 now. My little brother, Sean, is, was, married with a little one on the way this summer. He died in December. I miss him every day.
4. I really really REALLY want another baby!!! But I just know it's not the right time... I'll share why in number 5.
5. My hubby has been out of work for going on 8 months. He was laid off and nobody has offered him a job since. It's really hard. I miss having our own place. We're living with my MIL and FIL and their two sons as well. It's pretty crowded. I miss our house!!! I try not think about it. I know that things will turn around soon... or that's what I keep telling myself. I've got to remain hopeful or I just go insane!
6. I grew up very poor. We lived in a trailer house that was falling apart practically (literally). My dad didn't take very good care of us. I've forgiven him for that. I know he's sorry. My mom worked very hard for very little reward.
7. I really want a bicycle with a bicycle trailer with our tax return. I love being active, but I don't feel that safe just walking around alone with Anna in this town. It's just a much bigger city than I grew up in and I don't feel that safe.... sure I'm paranoid... but well, oh well! I have a wild one year old climbing on me. I should go.
I've tagged (Some of these ladies I haven't met yet):
1. Shannon @ Gabi's World
2. Candi @ All Day Night
3. Tonya @ Safe in His Arms
4. God Gave Me You
5. Tara @ Family Traditions, One Story at a Time
6. The Hudson Crew @ Air Force Family
7. Amy @ Remembering Natalie
Posted by Milk Mama at 3:01 PM
Last night I found a great and free (!!!) photo editor online. I was glad for two good reasons... One, my hubby has not yet (grrrr!) put Photoshop on my computer, and two I was able to play on it until almost two a.m. (not sure if that's a good thing, though *yawn*).... but it was all good. It's called Picnik.com and it's a ton of fun!!! Since my digital camera on my video camera was not made to be a great digital camera, this was a miracle!!! Plus, I really don't know how to work Photoshop. I'm always asking hubby to help me! So, they here are...
**edited to remove photos**
Posted by Milk Mama at 12:11 PM