If you're a mom, you know that...
1. Spray n Wash is da bomb.
2. At any given moment, you might have a rock, a pine cone and a dirty tissue in your pocket.
3. Speaking of which, you also know that it really isn't THAT gross to pick your daughter's nose and wipe it on the inside of your pocket.
4. That really isn't spit-up in your hair.
5. Jean sizes aren't written in stone.
6. Mac N Cheese can be made in 150 different ways and they'll STILL eat it!
7. People who whine about TVs being babysitters don't really have children. Either that, or they have nannies - the rich jerks! :P
8. Poop can fly. So can vomit, urine and boogers.
9. "A night to myself" includes sitting in a bathtub in lukewarm water while your little one pounds on the door and yells, "Are you going poop?!"
10. The house is in an almost constant state of chaos... unless company is expected - then you're Martha Stewart and no one is the wiser.
Monday, December 6, 2010
Posted by Milk Mama at 6:12 PM