Ali Vincent made history as the first female biggest loser! She lost 112 pounds and most of that by herself. She was sent home soon after coming into the contest but she managed to work hard with the goal of being the Biggest Loser in mind! I was so psyched to see her win! Even with Roger and Kelly as her competitors she still managed to win! Yeah Ali! You are awesome! And congratulations to the other contestants who lost amazing amounts of weight! Kelly won 109 pounds! Wow!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Posted by Milk Mama at 9:49 PM
7 AM Pacific and 4 PM Pacific time
Ignited Church in Lakeland Florida is having a Great Florida Healing Revival as we speak! My parents in law have been watching the live stream for days now. Hundreds of people have been healed and given their hearts to Jesus! My mom in law tells me last night they were praying for birth defects. It is so amazing! I know that just about everyone knows someone who needs healing. I wish I could take my nephew there. How amazing would it be to take my nephew to a revival and then return him to his parents speaking and with full mental capacities? So cool! :D Now if you can't make it down to Lakeland (although people have been driving there from all over the USA!) you can also send in your prayer requests via email at email@example.com
To watch the live stream you can go to http://freshfire.ca/ffmstream/index.php or you can go to http://www.ustream.tv/channel/great-florida-healing-revival (if this last one just leads you to the main page at UStream, then just search "Ignited." For more info, you can go to the Ignited Church's Website at http://www.ignitedchurch.com/Home/tabid/1132/Default.aspx
Posted by Milk Mama at 3:54 PM
photo deleted by author
1. Anna loves Spongebob. She even sings along with the song! She says Bah-Bob, which is Spongebob.
2. Anna bites her nails! Already!
3. When we lay in bed, Anna wraps her arms around my neck! Not so comfortable sometimes, but completely adorable! I love it!
4. Everywhere we go, Anna points out babies (Baby!), Dogs (Dahg!), Cats ( Cah-Cat!), and horses (ee-eee-eee *neighs*).
5. Anna is 100% girl. She totes around dollies, feeds them, gives them drinks, puts them in strollers. She loves dresses and hates to get dirty! If you put a new outfit on her and ask her to show daddy, she will turn to him and acts shy. hehehe! So girly and she's only 16 months. LOL! I love it!
6. Anna loves to sing and dance. It's adorable watching her!
7. Anna knows around 20 words and at least 3 signs that I've taught her. She's pretty good at communicating nonverbally, too. LOL
8. Anna loves rocking on her rocking zebra. It's her fave toy right now. She gets on and rocks and says, Weee!
9. Anna loves to sing "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" and signs the word Twinkle (which is putting the hands in the air and opening and closing the hands).
10. If you say, Praise the Lord! Anna puts her hands in the air!
11... She put that hat on backwards herself! :)
Posted by Milk Mama at 12:16 PM