Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Fun & Free Photo Editor

Last night I found a great and free (!!!) photo editor online. I was glad for two good reasons... One, my hubby has not yet (grrrr!) put Photoshop on my computer, and two I was able to play on it until almost two a.m. (not sure if that's a good thing, though *yawn*).... but it was all good. It's called Picnik.com and it's a ton of fun!!! Since my digital camera on my video camera was not made to be a great digital camera, this was a miracle!!! Plus, I really don't know how to work Photoshop. I'm always asking hubby to help me! So, they here are...

**edited to remove photos**

2 Comments:

Sassyfrazz said...

I will for sure have to check out that site! Your pictures of Anna are so cute! I love her little dress~ how adorable!!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Your daughter is precious! I just went on to enhance my Wordless Wednesday photo! You'll have to check it out to see how I did once I get it posted!