Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Good Morning

Anna woke up just fine this morning with the exception of waking up at 6AM crying uncontrollably. She did that the day before and then threw up all over, so I thought that was going to be a repeat of that day, but thankfully it wasn't. Hopefully if it was a bug then it is gone. She is a bit of a picky eater so maybe her tummy was upset from only wanting to nurse and refusing to eat on the 6th? But on the 7th she had spaghetti and that was pretty yucky vomit. I don't know what to think of it. I stayed up pretty late (er, early) this morning praying for her. I'm sure that helped a lot!

4 Comments:

Lisa & Gerald said...

Im glad to hear that Anna feeling better today. Hope it was only a bug too. Bet tomorrow Anna will be up and running around you in circles and making you a dizzy mommy HEHEHE

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Awww I hope she's feeling better. Preston is sick too!

Sassyfrazz said...

I am sorry that little precious Anna has been so sick! I feel for you! It is so tough when they are sick. All three of mine are sick right now. Caleb has gotten the worst of it, and I believe (at least I would like to think) that he is on the mend. I think Madelyn is just starting the virus...
yuck.

Blessings to you today! I hope Anna is all better now! Sorry I haven't been visiting for a few days. I haven't done much visiting this week.

vidalista tadalafil reviews said...

Using Good Morning as an email at the beginning of a correspondence, this rule has nothing to do with the "Good Morning" sentence. The first word and all other nouns are to be saluted.