Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm Back!

I had a great time at my sister's house! I love my sister! Please keep her in prayer. She's so lonely out there. She's far from family and also she misses my brother Sean so much. So do I. I know we all do. I think it's easy for me, though. It's easy to be distracted from thinking about Sean's death with Anna, Paul, Paul's family keeping my mind busy. She lives in Southern Oregon a few hours from me and has no family nearby. She's single and she has lots of time to think. I feel for her. I really wish I could simply fix it all, but I know it's not the way it works. I can't bring Sean back and I can't keep her from being depressed. Aside from that, we had a great time together. We watched movies, visited the elderly people that she works with, went to the park--Anna loved the swings and said "Wee!" LOL!--Anna played in the bathtub every night and loved chasing Cally Cat, Jen's white minx cat. We rented August Rush while I was there. Have you all watched it? You should! It was a great movie! I really had no interest in it beforehand, but now I just love it so much! Well, I'll blog some more later. Today I got my Clean Team products so I'm excited to get working on those. The review will come soon! :D

3 Comments:

Lisa & Gerald said...

welcome Back Sarah!
missed reading your blog for a few days lol Im glad you had a great visit with your sister and it sounds like Anna had a great time too !
Its sure nice to go visit family for a couple of days. I would love to go visit my Aunt Annie on the other side of Toronto that is a 3-4 hour drive from here! never know it might be soon I hope
Hope you have a great night ttyl off to bed its 10:24pm now

Candi said...

Just wanted to drop in and say---I know who won the Biggest Loser!! Is that mean?? Of course, by the time you read this, you will probably know, too!

Anyway, glad you had a good time with your sister. My sister and I are best of friends. We are 6 years apart. She had her last child two months before I had my first.

Sassyfrazz said...

Welcome back! Sad about your sister...I will keep her in my prayers! How sad!

It is great that you had a nice visit and that you can go see her!