Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Prayers...

Prayers for my little one today, please. She woke up and immediately started dry heaving and threw up a little stomach bile. Then I nursed her and she threw that all up. Then we came into the living room and she was fine for a while, but refused to eat or drink and she later threw up a third time. She's been sleeping for about two hours now... very unusual for her. Usually she's an early riser and doesn't nap until about four (if she naps!) and goes to sleep later (she's not much of a sleeper)... So I know she's not feeling well. :( She has no fever, just vomiting.

3 Comments:

Sassyfrazz said...

I am sorry that little Anna is sick today! I pray that she will get over this stomach bug fast! Still the crud is circulating...I pray that you and your hubby don't get sick, either!

Keep us updated! Take care of yourself, too! It's so tough when our babies are sick!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tonya said...

I'm so sorry to hear that your little precious is sick. I just watched the video below of her laughing.. it's SOOOOO CUTE!

Praying she's feeling much better SOON!

Love YOU!