Thursday, April 24, 2008

Wish I Had A Camera

Where is that camera?! Anna loves to drink from straws and I just took away a full thing of old McDonald's soda (thank you to my In-Laws for that one! But I left her with the straw. I turn around and she had stuck the straw through the spout of her Nuby Sippy Cup (They have the soft spouts) and was drinking her apple juice (she's been constipated... hoping that helps!) through the straw! She was ignoring the sippy before. Maybe that'll help the juice go down and the poo come out!!!

2 Comments:

Becca said...

Constipation is something we've dealt with quite a bit. Prunes are our best friend!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Sassyfrazz said...

That is hilarious that she figured out how to pop the straw in her cup!

Let her drink black coffee with straw (cold of coarse)...she will get more regular. I know it sounds strange, but it works.