Monday, April 21, 2008

You Wouldn't Believe...

You wouldn't believe what the lady upstairs gave us! She gave Anna this:

It is a Turtle Play Stove from 1969! It even was in the box! (This picture I stole from EBay, but it looks exactly like it!) How crazy is that? LOL! Anna likes it. She keeps trying to sit on it like a chair!
The box even has the price sticker on it. It was marked down from 9.99 to 7.99! I found this playstove... the exact same one, doesn't even have the box, for 129.99 Buy It Now Price on Ebay!

3 Comments:

Lisa & Gerald said...

Hi Sarah!
Aww that is a cute little play stove. Glad to hear that Anna love it as a chair! HEHEHE When she understants its a play sove she will love it even more I bet! Hope she will enjoy that stove year after year!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - I REMEMBER THIS TOY!!! I wanted this when I sas growing up but of course didn't have it - and the picture brought back so many memories. How wonderful!

Sassyfrazz said...

That is so cute! I can imagine she likes to sit on it. Aren't the kids so cute at this age?? I can predict what Maddie and Caleb will do sometimes.

What a great stove! Bargain, too~can't beat free!