Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Chesapeake Ribbons!

I recently won 3 of Chesapeake Ribbons' bows. They came in the mail today. They are beautiful. They aren't teeny little bows, either (which is what I expected), they are the huge poofy girly bows! I'm so excited!!! I can't wait for Anna to have enough hair for ponies and bows. You might call me obsessive... I can't deny it, though! ;)

Anyhow, here are the 3 beautiful bows that I received from Chesapeake Ribbons:

The Lauren Bow! This bow is big, poofy, girly, and even a little silky soft. I love it!
The next bow I won is the ultra-girly, pink and white polka dotted Meggan Bow. It's so adorable that I want to cry because Anna doesn't have enough hair for it yet (actually I did put it in her hair, but she yanked it out---yowch! Maybe give it a year?)
My last bow, the Valentine Bow is really adorable! I'm praying Anna has enough hair for it for next February 14th! Mine actually is red with white hearts. It's so cute!!!
Thank you Chesapeake Ribbons!!!
Also, see CR's blog by clicking HERE!

Also, Chesapeake Ribbons is a proud sponsor of the upcoming Cyber Baby Shower in July!

2 Comments:

M.Gunn said...

Thanks so much for the props!! I am so glad you love the bows ;-) I am looking forward to the cyber shower and am nervous about my due date approaching fast (June 22nd).

Sassyfrazz said...

Congratulations! How fun to have bows to hold onto for little Anna. She will grow into them! :)

Thanks for the heads up for the baby shower! How fun! I would love to get into something like that! We are excited to share that everything is going great! :)