Thursday, May 29, 2008

Lipstick to Crayons Celebrates 1st Birthday!

Lipstick to Crayons is Celebrating its first birthday!!! Just click on the site name for more information on how to participate. There are many prizes to be given out! Not to mention a great opportunity to meet new blogger friends!

Now to share a birthday memory... The greatest birthday I've celebrated so far is my daughter's of course. It marked one year of motherhood and one year of my daughter being alive and blessing our lives! I am so blessed to have a daughter. Thank you, Jesus! The birthday party was wonderful. I told everyone not to bring a present and guess what? They all did. LOL. I guess I'll leave that all out this next year. It was a wonderful dream. I made the cake (hubby did the writing... he is a very artistic person... I trust his handwriting!) and my hubby made the pinata (I helped glue some...) It was a lot of fun!



Prizes I like:

Tralala Sweet Tulip A-line dress from Avannabel Baby
A faux “wrap” style tied with a satin bow and buttons in back. 100% cotton. Available in sizes 2T, 3T, and 4T.

Handpainted pink & green clock from The Painted Present
The clock is made of a 10?x 10? gallery wrapped canvas with black clock hands.

Handmade smock or dress from K Bella Bambino Designs
High quality designer fabrics and exceptional attention to detail are used in every item they make!

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! Great photos!.

Thanks for celebrating our birthday with us!

Sassyfrazz said...

What fun pictures! She is such a dolly, Sarah! I love her little dress, and the Ballerina pictures!

Your hubby did a great job on the cake! The pinata is fun! You will have to let me know how to make one!

Stacey Moore said...

so nice to meet you! our party post is up so check it out if you get a chance :)

Doreen said...

She's a darling!! :) Very cute!

Genevieve P said...

I love your picture of you nursing your little one--I've always wanted to take one like that, but haven't... I guess i should before #4 gets too old!

Erica G said...

She is cute. I will be having my first at the end of June and can't wait until we make some birthday memories!

HilLesha O'Nan said...

Fab blog!