Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Week So Far





I had a great time with my big sis. She is 3 years older than me. We are great friends, I think. I think she would agree. She seems to be doing better with my brother's death so far, but every day is hard for her, I think. She is single and has a lot of time to think about things.
We spent most of the week watching Bones. Hahaha, I'm glad to say that I've gotten her addicted to this show. It's one of my favorites. Jen thought it was an awful show, without even watching one episode. So I force-fed her a couple of episodes and after that she was hooked. I've converted my sis lol. ;)
Also, I went to Walmart and got a pattern for a little jumper dress and some Spongebob material and made Anna a Spongebob Dress. I sewed it by hand because I have no sewing machine. I'd love a sewing machine, but I think I did pretty good without it. Anna loves her new dress. ;)
About a week ago Anna started to sign along with "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" in the car. It was funny because I hadn't signed the whole song to her in a long time. She caught on so fast. Children have fantastic memories! When we were in Walmart picking out the pattern, Anna was singing and signing. When she sings she says, "Teetle, teetle... how I..." It's completely adorable. I was looking for the pattern and Anna was singing and signing. At first Paul was pretty confused... he didn't know what she was doing, then he realized she was signing "world" and "diamond" and realized she was singing Twinkle Twinkle!
My week was great. It was wonderful to spend time with my sister!!!
Above are a couple of camera phone pics from this week so far...

2 Comments:

Sassyfrazz said...

It sounds like a fun weekend with your sister! Aren't sisters the best?

I would love to see pictures of the dress you made! How talented you are!

You should video Anna signing and singing the song! I bet it is precious~~I can only imagine.

I have never heard of Bones, but I rarely watch TV.

Welcome back, Sarah!

Candi said...

Glad you've had a great week and had a good visit with your sister!!