Saturday, May 31, 2008

Stuff....

I'm not sure what to write about. I honestly haven't been in a very blogging type of mood. I think I lost my mojo somewhere in southern Oregon. I blame it on my sister. Just kidding. She has awesome mojo. Maybe I should borrow some of her mojo. Jennifer is such a fun sister. I'm so blessed by her. She has a great sense of humor. She is so much fun! Something about her... she is going to Denmark this summer on a missions trip. I wish I could go. No fair. But it's really exciting. She is so psyched. I'm happy for her. I hope she finds a hot Dane or American guy while she's there... hehehe... but honestly she is there for God and I know that. ;)

Anna has been signing all of "Twinkle Twinkle" Have I mentioned that? I probably have. It's pretty adorable. I can't get over how fast she picked up on it. I hadn't signed the song for her in in months and out of the blue she started signing along with it as we sang in the car (I wasn't signing... she was!)

As far as the potty training goes, I'm not pushing her at all. I don't want to scare her away from potty training. While at my sister's she went two whole days where I only changed her twice. I was so proud of her. But she hasn't gone peepee on the potty lately. She has a signal... she holds my hand and leads me to the bathroom door. Then we go in and she tugs on her diaper then I pull it down and set her on the potty and she goes peepee (or farts lol if there's no pee)...

I was surprised today by Paul's aunt Mary coming by. She bought Anna two dresses, a pair of cute sparkly camo Levis that are adorable, and a cute tee with a cute saying which I can't remember... oh and a Spongebob ball! (I'll have to take pics soon... I know, I know... I keep forgetting to take photos of things I promise lol!) :D

That's enough chatty chatty for now. Good night!

3 Comments:

CanCan said...

Good for you! I trained my son using Infant Potty Training, and he chose on his own to be fully trained by his 2nd birthday. My friends were jealous b/c most of them hadn't even started training their kids by age 2.

Anonymous said...

It doesnt sound like your mojos gone haha We are doing the same thing with potty training but at the rate we are going I think the twins will be in kindergarten before they are trained lol

Sassyfrazz said...

You are so blessed that Anna gives you those signals! How great for you that she is "helping" train YOU! ~lol

It will be fun to see pictures!!

I would love to go on a Mission trip someday! I have never been on one. I hope to go someday when my kids aren't so little. I would love to go with one of my kids someday!