Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: Disneyland


These are photos of our trip to Disneyland in February 08. My parents received a settlement after my brother's death and we decided to spend it as a family with a trip to D-Land. Click to Enlarge.

Anna and mommy on the carousel x2, our family with a giant bug from A Bug's Life, Anna on Snow White's stoop.

Anna and me with Pooh at the character breakfast, Daddy and Anna with Eeyore, Nephew Cade with Chip or Dale (don't know which is which), Capt. Hook threatening my nephew Cade.


L-R/T-B: Anna, Anna and Pluto, Anna and daddy X2.


Anna on the big A of CALIFORNIA, Anna and me with my nephew Cade on the rocket rides... won't do that again!, Anna with her Daisy Duck, Standing in line for the Rocket Ride.


Back to front: Me with my arms in the air, my nephew Cade, hubby Paul, sister Jen.


Anna on Goofy's I think Mickey's chair, playing on Goofy's Piano... she LOVED it!, Anna and Daddy... one of my most favorite photos of them together, Anna on the piano again.


Anna and me with Alice... the only character she wasn't afraid of, Daddy and Anna with Chip or Dale... she was afraid of him, Anna and me with Minnie... Anna was afraid of their big masks, Paul, Anna, my nephew Case and niece Alayna.

19 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what wonderful photos! Looks like so much fun!

I love the "Anna and daddy" photos in the third set.

Happy Wordless Wednesday :)

Anonymous said...

we love Disneyland!!
I nursed my first daughter until she was 2 1/2!
I'm over for WW and a part of Mommy Fest too!

Kristin said...

Oh how fun! I really miss Disneyland!

Snap Catch said...

perfect shots for WW! mine's up too hope you can drop by...

Rose said...

We were there today! A great day, we spent the first half hour chasing after Captain Hook, Wendy and of Peter Pan! What else would a 3 year old want to do.
Happy Wordless Wednesday!

Monica said...

WOW! Looks like such a fun trip!

Lisa & Gerald said...

Hi Sarah!
looks like you guys had lots of fun! Love the pics

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had great time! We are about to move close to Disney World!

Cascia Talbert said...

looks like you all had fun. Happy WW

Cascia @ Healthy Moms

Sassyfrazz said...

Looks like you had a fun trip! Great photos...a bit wordy for WW~ LOL! I hope to go to Disneyland and Disney World someday...maybe when we get done having kids...and not being prego. :)

Happy WW! Mine is up, too!

Valarie Lea said...

That Splash Mountain photo is to fun!!

Violet said...

I love disney land and I want to go back. I could never do a wordless wednesday. I always have to much to say. If I'm going to spend time here, I'm going to write something :) .

Anonymous said...

Makes me want to get out to FL soon.

Great photos. Glad you had the opportunity for the family time.

Happy WW!

Tonya said...

Hey There!

I LOVE all the photos.. looks like so much fun. It's always a JOY to see pictures of your BEAUTIFUL baby.. she's just ADORABLE!

I've been off the internet for a while now and have MISSED A LOT. I think I missed your giveaway too? Anyway.. I'm FINALLY getting around to visiting with all of you and am really enjoying catching up.

I hope all is well with you today - LOVE YOU!
Tonya

Neen said...

Great pics, I so want to take my girls there soon.

Frances said...

How fun.. I can't wait to take Hailie to Disneyworld. It's my favorite place.

Great pictures - thanks for sharing! Happy WW!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Great pictures! So sorry about your brother though.

enithhernandez said...

So sorry about your brother, but I just wanted to comment that I am very happy to know that you will be doing extended breastfeeding...the breastmilk changes with the baby so it will be still fully nutritional for your princess, great for that bone growth stage! :) Love those Disney pics, we are a huge fan of the little mouse :)

Stephanie said...

How old was your daughter when you took her? We're thinking about going at the end of this month with our 20-month-old little girl. :)