Wednesday, June 18, 2008

(not so) Wordless Wednesday: 4th Anniversary

On June 19th, my husband and I celebrate our 4th Anniversary!

Here is a slideshow of our wedding... if we look young, then, well, we are. I was not quite 20 and Paul was already 20. Looking back, I think... GEEZ we looked young! Amazing how in four short years I have aged so much... and yet, I'm still confused with a teenager most days. (At least people now think I can pass for sixteen or seventeen rather than fourteen...)

So... here is the slideshow..

Also, sorry for not posting much this week, I've been sidetracked with a hobby of mine, short story writing. I haven't written in a long time so I've been enjoying writing this week. =) I'll try to post more often. I've won a few things in the past week, so I need to share and thank people. ;)

9 Comments:

Lisa & Gerald said...

Happy Anniversary Sarah & Paul
You guys look great! Sarah you looks so pretty in your dress!

Hootin Anni said...

Well, of course you look young! Anybody that isn't me looks young at my age. LOL

Love the 'old time' movie flick effect too...great slide show.

Happy Anniversary tomorrow you two!


My W W is shared. I'd love to have your company today.

Anooja said...

Hii.. I go thro ur blog, but havent left comments.

Happy anniversary and God Bless you .

The photo effect is very good, and both of you look good too :)

M.Gunn said...

Happy Anniversary! I love how you've done this slideshow....I will have to try this once Baby Gunn is born ;-)

beckyjomama said...

So beautiful!! I love wedding pictures!
You were a LOVELY bride!!!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Beautiful pictures! And Happy Anniversary!

Overwhelmed! said...

Happy 4th Anniversary! I just love your wedding pictures, thanks for sharing them.

You look great with long hair. When did you cut it off?

I cut 12" off of my hair back in early 2005 after Snuggle Bug was born but then I grew it all back. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Candi said...

Happy Anniversary!! Looks like you had a wonderful, beautiful wedding!!