Friday, June 20, 2008

Sharing the Love

Candi at All Day Night gave me this award! Thanks Candi!!! =)

Crystal at Memoirs Of A Mommy created this award in honor of the donor that saved Noah's Life. Noah is her son and he had a heart transplant when he was under one month old. He just turned one earlier this month!! Her hopes are that in passing this award around, we are creating more awareness of the importance of organ donation.
So, now it is my turn to pass on the award to Share The Love and spread the word about Organ Donation. I am passing this on to
* Sassyfrazz
* Metropolitan Mama
* Gabi's World
*Safe in His Arms
*Mom of 3 Girls

4 Comments:

Candi said...

:-) You're welcome. I got my memoir up, too!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Sassyfrazz said...

Thanks, Sarah! You are sweet! I will try to post this tomorrow night...tired from the weekend. I hope you had a super weekend! :)

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the award! So nice of you to think of me!