Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: Ridiculous

Thanks to imikimi.com (a good place to go when you're bored...) I created this picture with Anna's little face in it. hehehe gave me a good laugh!

And while I was at Stupid.com, I found a few items that gave me a smile or two...


The Hillary Nut Cracker
The Crazy Cat Lady Action Figure

Bacon Flavored Tooth Picks (What???)

The Fanny Bank (That's just wrong...)



The Toilet Monster (apparently this is what you use when your toddler is in danger of potty training...)
Delinquents with Combs (Kids nowadays... I just don't understand them!)
And finally... The 2008 Dog Poop Calendar



16 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheesh... who comes up with this stuff???

Lisa & Gerald said...

What people think of to make money!
Yes you picked the right word for this post lol!

Robin said...

That calendar is revolting! I have to admit that the crazy cat lady and the toilet monster cracked me up though. Not enough to go out and buy them, but they did get a good laugh.

Hootin Anni said...

LOL....


My Wordless is shared, hope you can stop by if time allows!! Happy Wednesday.

M.Gunn said...

Those would make some great "gag" Bday gifts!

Heidi said...

So funny. I love your sense of humor, I will have to return

Sassyfrazz said...

That nut cracker is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh. I agree great gag gifts!

Anonymous said...

Funny stuff, thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

That calendar is just wrong!

And how did they get my aunt to pose for the crazy cat lady action figure? That is her, to a tee!

Anonymous said...

BAHAHA at the hilar clinton one!

Pfingston said...

hilarious!
Happy WW!

Wendy said...

A great collection of laughs! Hope you can come by and check my WW out too!

Kmommy said...

LOL! I love the fanny bank!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I will not be getting the toilet monster here anytime soon. I want my kids out of diapers!

Candi said...

Oh my---some crazy things for sale--that is for sure!!