Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Sis...

Please keep my sister Melissa's family in prayer. They're struggling right now. Everything they own has been repossessed. They're moving from CA back here to OR. On the up side, I'm really glad to have my niece and nephew nearby again. I've really been missing them. One more thing, the oldest son, Telly, who is disabled, is going to be watched by their grandmother from now on. He's severely Autistic. As far as that goes, it's really sad that he's not going to be around, but from what I hear he's happier. He hated all of the noise and unpredictability in the house... kids fighting, playing, noise, etc.

Things for prayer:

1. Good job for my sis and her hubby
2. Kids settle in quickly
3. Adjustment of being without big brother smooth.
4. They follow God.

6 Comments:

Violet said...

Hey Sarah!
I will be praying for you sisters family! You should have hear read "Healing the Modern day Child hood epidemics: Austim, Allergies, Asthma, ADHD by Dr. Kenneth Bock.
This doctor is amazing and his methods have basically cured my friends 2 year old son from several SEVERE allergies, and he is continuously getting better! One of his friends does his work here in Wa. and their might be a doctor in Ca. or Or. who do it too. He looks at Biomedical reasons for these problems like exposure to mercury from immunizations, or yeast overgrowth.

It is in a amazing book and gives parents hope. What i like about it is he is very level headed and understands that all kids are individuals and they won't all respond the same way. For example: he talks about the dangers of immunizations and how they can contribute to the "4-A disorders" as he calls them but, he doesn't suggest you not immunize your kids, he explains how to give them safe shots on a more appropriate time frame.

Hope you, Paul and Little Anna are doing well! How is Paul's job going? Check out my blog, I posted pictures of my Aunts 3D ultrasound of little Joshua!
Love,
Violet

mom2abntb said...

Prayers will definitely be lifted up for your sister's family. And if you don't mind, I'll pass this along to others that I know will pray too.
(((big hugs)))

Anonymous said...

PRayers are being sent hun!

Lisa & Gerald said...

Always thinking of others!

Sassyfrazz said...

How sad, and what a huge life change. I will keep them in my prayers~how sad and challenging. Sometimes God uses difficult life circumstances to get ahold of us.

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

So glad you included #4!