Saturday, August 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged--7 Random Facts

The rules:
-Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
-Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
-Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here are mine...

1- Numero uno... I attended Northwest University with a major in education, but graduated early with an AA. It was a good thing, though. I didn't want to do education. I just thought I had no way out b/c I was already like 180 credits into it lol...

2- I could use a nap.

3- I'm really excited about the Bones Season Premiere (3 days and counting, September 3rd on Fox) Yeah... I accept my addiction. I choose to do nothing about it. ;)

4- I LOVE TO WRITE!!!

5- I prayed for Anna's blue eyes. Mine are brown. Paul's are blue. God heard my prayer. Yippee!

6- I love to oil paint! I haven't done it since before Anna was conceived, though. I'm paranoid about the chemicals (paint thinner, strong scent of oil paints, etc.)....

7- I have partial adontia... That means that two of my teeth are "baby" teeth. There were no adult teeth beneath them. I'm praying Anna didn't inherit it. I hate it. If I had the money, I'd have them capped or veneered--something along those lines.

Here they are:
Loving God Means Loving People
Storing Up Treasures in Heaven
3 Angels to Grow Me
Get the Lead Out
Seeryus Mama
Our Journey Home
21st Century Nomad

0 Comments: