Friday, August 1, 2008

Northwestern Irony

Hehehe... I had a funny thought today. It's ironic that I live in the Northwest with who I am. I hate coffee. I hate sea food. And I HATE rain and cold. But I really can't escape either of these things in my daily life because of where I live. How funny! :D

Well, our trip to the park was very nice. I had a great long talk with Marina, Nevaeh's mother. It was great to have a connection with another woman. She's about ten years, give or take, older than me, but we had a really great talk. It's nice. I honestly don't have a lot of good close friends any more, now that I'm out of school. The friends I have made in recent years have all been at college (who I don't see any more) or at church. It's a good feeling to have some new friends.

Well, I hope that everyone has had a great day! I just realized today is the last day of my contest! I'll choose the winner tomorrow--give it a couple extra hours. ;)

3 Comments:

Sassyfrazz said...

Well, you and I could change locations! I love Coffee, and LOVE seafood! I can do cold and rain...and you have mountains, right? I love mountains, too!

Hope all is well with you~ don't get to chat with you much these days.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE coffee! It is my weakness. I drink a cup every morning. I had to go without it for a few days and it was aweful. It is not the best for me, but I love it! Hope you have a great weekend!

Violet said...

I feel the same way!! I only drink "fake" coffee, like with lots of creamer. And even then i usually only drink vanilla soy chai tea lattes from Starbucks. Lol.

I love hot weather. Like 80 degrees. Yup.

I'm thinking Grad school in Florida. Lol.

Violet