Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Potty Training So Far...

Yesterday went very well. Anna peed in her panties today for the first time, so I guess that we're doing well. I'm trying not to be discouraged by little hurdles. We went to the store with Anna in panties and had no accidents, although I was very paranoid. Anna's in a diaper right now post-accident.

Any suggestions on potty training? What worked for you?

Oh I also forgot to mention that yesterday Anna turned 21 months old!!!!! *sigh* It's really hard to believe!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

We kept our two in panties once we started, except at nap and bedtime we would do pullups. We had a lot of accidents and we ran a lot to the potty! When I would switch from panites to pullup they would pee pee in it everytime. Good luck on training!

Anonymous said...

We went straight to underwear. Even at naptime. Not overnight as that's a physical readiness type of thing. (He just moved to underwear overnight six months later.) We used Elizabeth Pantley's book and suggestions. Good stuff.

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

*sigh* Tomorrow Kennedy is running around naked all day. She WILL get the hang of it if it KILLS me!... and it just might! HA! Good luck!

M.Gunn said...

Sorry we've been out of touch....busy with baby anna and we were in the outer banks, NC last week. Very fun!
As for potty training - I am starting w/my son next week. He knows what to do but just doesn't WANT to - boys! LOL