Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Where I Grew Up

Lately I've been missing where I grew up. I grew up in Eastern Oregon. I think that it's a hidden gem, really. It's really pretty and underappreciated. I grew up in John Day. One of those one-stoplight towns. Actually, it's the only stoplight in the whole county, so it's a one-stoplight county lol. And although I'd never want to live there again, as the economy there sucks, I really do wish I could visit some time soon. I'd also like to share some pictures, too, that I found online, just to illustrate. :D


(You can click to enlarge.)

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photographs! I would miss those views too. I hope you get to visit soon.

Anonymous said...

Sweetie I know what ya mn, lately ive felt home sick from family and freinds and the whole UK, althoguh we have no veiws like you show we have ice old historical buildings! Hugs and im sure one day soon you will get to go back and be a ble to show anna your home place.

Sassyfrazz said...

very pretty! There is always something special about where we grew up!

M.Gunn said...

What great photos! Looks gorgeous....great idea too, to share you "growing up" photos :-) I really need to learn how to use my scanner....