Tuesday, October 28, 2008

College

I've been considering returning to college lately. I think I need to do something more active with my life. My mind always has to be focused on something and I've been going crazy without college this past year and a half.

Life has been busy, though. We've been working to get our school debt paid off, which it will be in the next month, so we can return. I can't wait. I'm looking into a Radiology & Ultrasound Technology major, which is something I've been interested in for quite a while. I think in the meantime, though, I'll sneak in a few psychology and writing classes--maybe a history class or two. I love all of those fields/focuses. We'll see.

Our computer is fixed. I can't remember what the problem was, but it's running in Safe Mode now, so it isn't having that issue, but we will have to purchase some new hardware to remedy the problem.

Halloween is coming up. Anna will be Elmo!

Anna will be two soon! We're having a Spongebob party! Goodness knows she loves that yellow sponge!

TTYL!

5 Comments:

Violet said...

Sarah,
I am so excited for you and what this might bring! Is Paul still planning on going back to NU?

I'm taking psychology courses online and will graduate next August! I jus LOVE it. GOd affirms daily that this was HIS plan and education was not. Even though I know I could be an amazing teacher God's plans are different. So many times I turn in a paper thinking it will be horrid and I end up getting an A on it. I know he will show you the right path!

ELMO! How cute! We are TRYING to find something that will fit Quins new baby (I'm visiting her in Ca. right now). Ashlynn is SO tiny and so adorable. We had an idea to go to build a bear :). WOuldn't that be SO sweet!?!? They even have disney princesses. I was shocked to find that stores have more costume choices for DOG than new babies! Sheesh!

Happy 2nd birthday Anna! I can't believe it has been almost 2 years!

Sassyfrazz said...

Wow~ going back to college~ or considering it,...how exciting! I hope you guys can do it! That would be great, huh? I bet Anna will be a super cute ELmo! :)
Glad your computer is fixed.

Lisa & Gerald said...

best of luck with school and hope anna had lots of on halloween!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Best wishes with whatever you decide to do. So glad your back on.

Kortney said...

Yay! I'm so glad you two got all you debt down--what a relief! And I think that course sounds perfect for you. I can't imagine a better person to stand on the other side of an ultrasound. :) Btw, Anna is ADORABLE and I'm sad I miss so much. Wish I could be at the Sponge Bob party (even if I can't stand that crazy laugh)! Miss you dearly!