Friday, December 19, 2008

Well, Merry Christmas!



Time is flying by. I can hardly believe it!

Well, my mom is doing better. She has her balance back... not a hundred percent, though. It's showing like crazy here. There are so many storms, one after another. It's nice, but way too cold for me!

Anna seems to be learning phrases at a time instead of words at a time, which is really exciting, but boy she sure has an attitude. She isn't afraid to let you know what her opinion on things are. Sheesh.

We got her a V-Motion for Christmas! I think she'll like it. She always wants to play with the Wii! haha We got her a pair of Christmas PJs to open on Christmas eve, play dough, a candy cane, a book and I know my sister's family got her a Spongebob flashlight. That's enough presents for one little girl if you ask me lol.

Above, I uploaded a picture of me and a picture of Anna. I messed with them on Photoshop. :D

Merry Christmas, everyone!

2 Comments:

Lisa & Gerald said...

Love the pics of you too! very nice! We are getting lots of snow storms too! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Sassyfrazz said...

The pictures are great, Sarah!
Sounds like your daughter is independant! :) My little Maddie is the same way! She is a fiesty little person!

Merry Christmas to you my friend!