Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Anna, 6 Days Old

These are dangerous photos of Anna (Dangerous because they remind me of how little and adorable she was at this age... she's still adorable, don't get me wrong, but she certainly isn't that little any more). These were taken when she was six days old while I was in the E.R. Her umbilical cord fell off somewhere between the wardrobe changes. I was so sad that I missed it. It was Anna's first FIRST. And I was in the E.R. :( But I'm glad to report that I've been there for every single FIRST since!

Sleeping Sweetly

Sweet Anna

6 Days Old

baby girl

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The woman in the pink shirt holding Anna is Grandma Teresa (Paul's Mom... also known as Mamma to Anna). The photographer is either Aunt Mary (also known as Auntma for her grandmotherly loving although she's technically Paul's aunt/Anna's great-aunt) or Paul's cousin Brittney.

2 Comments:

Lisa & Gerald said...

Awwwwww... she a little sweetie....

Candi said...

Oh my....adorable! I can certainly tell that is Anna...her little face still looks the same!