Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'M CHANGING MY MAJOR!

Today I met with Dr. Leach and we had a great discussion! I'm feeling so good about this decision. I've had a smile on my face all day despite the fact that I'll probably be up until two finishing a paper for my Bible course. It turns out that since I began school in 2003 under the old system that now I can major in General Psychology and finish in just three (very easy) semesters with five classes or less each. I'm very excited for this. And I can't wait to graduate and start on my MA. :)

3 Comments:

Kortney said...

Yay!!! Oh, I'm so happy for you!! A car AND a new major!! Woo hoo!!

Mama Bear said...

yea........great job! I'm so very happy for you. Way to go.

Violet said...

Oh Anna, we are so much alike! I started an Ed. major and now I'm a Psych. good luck! I'm SO glad I switched majors!!!