Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Angel: Preston


Preston (33)

BOY, born October 31, 2003

Preston is a darling little boy who was born with dwarfism/achondroplasia. He is very smart and very hopeful he will have a family of his own. Happy and active!

Contact Andrea directly for more information

Preston has $0 in his funds.





This little boy has stayed in my heart for a long time now. Isn't he a sweetheart? It breaks my heart to see so many children with $0 toward their adoption. Preston currently has no money towards his. Say a little prayer that he'll find his family. Meanwhile, I'll pray for him, too.

Source: Reece's Rainbow

4 Comments:

Mama Bear said...

He is soooo precious and what a cutie pie.

Carlson Family said...

Breaks my heart! He is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

My husband and I are in the process of adopting this sweet little boy. Hopefully, we will be going to get him in the next month!

Candace

(I accidentally posted this on the wrong blog above!)

Milk Mama said...

Oh my gosh, Candace, you just made me cry! I'm so thankful!!!!