Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ali Vincent, First Female Biggest Loser!


Ali Vincent made history as the first female biggest loser! She lost 112 pounds and most of that by herself. She was sent home soon after coming into the contest but she managed to work hard with the goal of being the Biggest Loser in mind! I was so psyched to see her win! Even with Roger and Kelly as her competitors she still managed to win! Yeah Ali! You are awesome! And congratulations to the other contestants who lost amazing amounts of weight! Kelly won 109 pounds! Wow!

2 Comments:

Stacy said...

I was so excited to see a woman win!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I watched the whole season, and I was so hoping Ali would win! She wasn't my favorite from the beginning, but when she came back, it was her I wanted to win! Curtis and Mallory were my faves at the beginning! They did fantastic, too! but the real shocker was how well Neil did! And Brittany... wow wow wowza!