Saturday, April 26, 2008

Anna Has Baby Legs!

Just about a week ago I won a pair of Baby Legs on their website! If you go to their website by clicking HERE, you can enter. They hold daily contests. The first email of the day receives a pair of Baby Legs legwarmers! Baby Legs is in Seattle, so that means you have to enter at around midnight Pacific Standard Time. That was pretty easy for me. I entered 3 times and won on the third day. I was so excited!!! I chose the Strawberry Shortcake Baby Legs! I was surprised to receive them within a few days in the mail! Here are photos of my little pumpkin pie strutting herself in her legwarmers. I was surprised that she wore them. I expected her to rip them off the first chance she got---like she does with socks and shoes, but she didn't! (If she looks annoyed in the photo... I think she is! I was practically forcing her to stay still for the photo. Man, I want a new digital camera!!!)

4 Comments:

Shan said...

Yay for BabyLegs! We love them here at our house. They've been awesome with Marie, she wears them with a onesie most days and when we've been in the hospital they were great for keeping her legs warm under her gown. My oldest Josie even has a few pairs that she wears with her tutu for ballet class and under her soccer shorts on days when it's cold at her games. I think I must confess, my name is Shannon and I am a babylegs addict. They are just too stinkin' cute!

Sassyfrazz said...

Those are so super cute! I love baby legs! I would love to enter her contest! I would have to stay up until 2:01 am to enter (trying for first e-mail) if I had a chance.

Congratulations!

Kortney said...

Sweet photo, even if she's annoyed. :)

Kristin said...

That is awesome! She is too cute!