Sunday, April 20, 2008

Friend in Labor!

I just got a message that my friend, V. is in labor right now! As we speak!!! She is 4CM and 80% effaced! She is in the hospital right now! Baby boys A. and A. are going to be here soon and join big sister C. who is just 16 months old! Mom and Dad are going to be BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSY! LOL! Say a prayer for a safe vaginal (Baby A. is head down so the other twin should be able to be born vaginally despite being butt-down!) delivery, which is what she wants (hey, who wants a major abdominal surgery? Not me! Not her!) Yay! I'm on cloud nine right now!
glitter-graphics.com

1 Comment:

Lisa & Gerald said...

Hi Sarah!
Your friend is going to be really busy with 3 children under 2 years old. Tell her Best of luck for me. I can't wait to see pics of the babies and big sis !