Monday, April 28, 2008

Yay! New-to-Me Photos

My lovely friend Ashley sent me photos from when I was pregnant. I hadn't seen them ever so it was quite a treat. I didn't have many full body pregnancy photos... something that I regret. :( So these photos are very wonderful to me. :) I do have special ones taken at 38 weeks by my hubby which I will share on Wednesday. Let's hope I remember to, which I'm sure I will.
Anyhow, this first photo was taken on the 4th of July, my friend's birthday, I was 19 weeks and 4 days pregnant (I looked it up... thank you internet!) Don't mind the silly face... I don't know what I was thinking. Just being goofy I guess.

photos deleted by author

And this next photo was taken at one of my baby showers with my friends from high school which was near the middle of October. Anna was due at the end of November... so around 36 weeks-ish.

L-R, Lauren, Ashley, Me, Dawn, Dawn's son Felix.

1 Comment:

Sassyfrazz said...

Those are fun! WOW~ big time hair cut toward the end of pregnancy? I did that with each kiddo~

Fun pictures! Thanks for sharing~