Saturday, May 10, 2008

Congratulations to Our Winner!

Congratulations to Kisha who won the "Smell My World" DVD by Braincandy!
Kisha said:

Mission: to create educationally inventive, enriching, entertaining products that help young children learn about themselves as they fully experience the world around them.

My daughter, Evelyn, would love these!


Please contact me by the end of this coming week (AKA Sunday May 18th, 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time)

Thank you! And congrats! These are great DVDs. My daughter keeps bringing me her DVDs. She loves them! Here she is enjoying her DVDs, fresh from the mailbox, in a way only toddlers can... by gnawing on them! (Of course, the fifth DVD, Smell My World, remained unharmed, ungnawed on, and untouched) ;D

[[photos deleted by author]]

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear that that these DVD cases are also made with recycled paper as well. So keep on Gnawing!