Saturday, May 10, 2008

Long Day

I got a response from J. Go figure, I write her letters that she never responds to, but she managed to write me back the exact day with her response this time! She was rude to me, as expected. Told me I had no right to ask her such things. I'm beginning to think that I should just try to let go of this baby, Lilyann (NO APOSTROPHE). I will never see her, she will never be told about Sean, let alone me. Maybe I should just let go?

The wedding went well. It was really nice. I have a new cousin! :D Her name is Lindsay. She is a loving, sweet, kind, funny, strong woman of God! Congratulations to John Jr. and Lindsay! May your marriage be blessed!
I'll upload photos when I get them. We lent out our video cam (it's a JVC Everio digital video/digital cam... so I didn't get many photos) but I'll upload the ones I got.

2 Comments:

Overwhelmed! said...

What a tough situation about your potential niece. What if she really IS your niece? If there's even the slightest chance, I would do my best to try to get J. to let you be in contact with her. Of course, you can't force J. to do this but I wouldn't give up quite yet if you can stand it. When is the baby due?

So, you left a comment on my "Launching My New Home Based Business" post so I hope you don’t mind me high jacking your comments to let you know that I’ve published a post listing many of my handmade products for sale through my new home-based business, Sparkle & Charm Boutique. Please stop by and take a look. If you help me spread the word, you’ll be entered in a drawing for a free giveaway! Thanks, I do appreciate it!

Lisa & Gerald said...

HI Sarah!
ITS MOTHER'S DAY JUST WANNA GIVE YOU A BIG HUG AND SAY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOU BIG HUG AND A KISSES TO YOU FOR BEING THE BEST MOM EVER! ANNA LOVES HER MOMMY SO MUCH SHE TOLD ME THAT hehehe
HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT MOTHER'S DAY