Friday, May 9, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday

[[photos deleted by author]]

Today's Theme is Mommy & Me
See More FFF posts at Kiss the Frog 4 Me

These are three of my favorite photos. They were taken last October or early November when Anna was 11 Months old... I remember that. She was 11 months. ;)
It's hard to believe that the sweater that Anna is wearing in that photo, the one with the sleeves rolled up once so it fit right, now it fits well... but almost too well... give it a month or two and she will outgrow it! It really goes way too fast, really.

15 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Such sweet photos! I love the autumn "backdrop."

Lisa & Gerald said...

Hi Sarah!
Aww mommy and Anna look so sweet together !

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

How beautiful! You both look great!

I tagged you too!
http://gabis-world.blogspot.com/2008/05/about-me-meme.html

Sarah said...

Sarah... you and your Anna are so beautiful together! Happy Mothers Day!

Sky said...

What great photos!! You both are so beautiful!

Amy said...

I love the background in the photos! Your daughter is precious. Happy MOther's Day

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Make my heart MELT!!! She is so adorable.

Blessing to you on this Mother's Day.

Kim~

Katie said...

I love these pictures; very pretty!

Katie

Katie said...

Sarah, thanks for visiting my blog. In answer to your question, Audrey was born 3 months early. She weighed 2 lbs, 7 oz. She is our miracle baby!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! What precious keepsakes!

Kim & Dave said...

Such nice pics!

What a sweet face!!

Jenelle said...

Beautiful pictures! My son is 11 months right now. It does go way to fast!

JuJu - said...

What precious picture:)

Lisa & Gerald said...

hehehe just wait! My frying pan is ready with butter & lemon to cook the fish from the tank. mmmm I love fish. You can't get any fresher then that lol!
Just kidding I think my hubby would be upset with me if I ate the fish from your tank hehehe

Green & Clean Mom said...

Cute pictures. How did you get your blog name on them. Email me about that! Great blog!