Friday, May 2, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday

FFF's theme this week is having a ball and it's all about our children doing what they love and learning new things! :D

I won a great BumGenius one-size-fits-all diaper from Macy Fron's blog. Thank you so much Macy! I love the diaper. I haven't seen such a cute diapered butt in so long! I am in love with BumGenius's diapers! They are soft and comfortable. They adjust to fit any size. And you never need a diaper cover... it's built in! The Absorbency on these diapers is excellent... but the thing that gets me most excited (especially if you know me!) is its cost efficiency. Not only do you not have to buy disposable diapers, but you can keep the same diapers throughout your child's diaper-wearing years... newborn through toddler-hood! My daughter is around 31-32 inches tall and is about... erm... 26 pounds-ish(???) I'm not sure. I know she's pretty tall and heavy, but they fit her perfectly! So mommy gets to learn something new! Yay!

In case you were wondering... she never leaves our phones alone! She loves electronics! (Daddy does a happy dance...)

I also added the last photo of my little girl drinking from a big girl cup! :D She just started drinking from a cup a couple of weeks ago with NO spills! I'm so proud of my munchkin!





[[photos deleted by author]]



See Kiss the Frog 4 Me for more FFF posts!

18 Comments:

Tracy said...

Aww, she is so cute. Ilove a baby in just their diaper! (we call them nappies here!)

Lisa & Gerald said...

Anna is a doll! she looks so cute in her diaper on the phone
That too cute!

Lucy said...

I'm so glad you like the diaper! She is adorable in it. Another benefit of cloth diapers is you can use them for more than one kid (if you plan on having more than one), so saving you even more money! Thanks for posting your thoughts and I hope you continue to enjoy it. I know I can't wait for my little one to arrive and start using cloth diapers!

Sarah said...

What is it with babies, cell phones and remotes? They are too cute trying to figure them out! Anna is adorable - great pics~!

Lakeville Vertical said...

Love that another child drinks from a regular cup. What a big girl. She's so cute!

Rebekah said...

Oh I just love diapered baby bottom! You are so right - there is nothing cuter! And way to go on the big girl cup ... oh they grow up way too fast! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah and Jaden

Faithful Froggers said...

There is nothing cuter than a baby in a diaper . . . and Anna is just adorable.

WOW! A big girl cup - that is amazing! Way to go!

Happy Friday!

Tricia said...

GREAT pictures!!

ADORABLE!!!

♥ Tricia ♥

FREE GIVEAWAY FRIDAY on my blog!

Steve & Amy said...

Those are ADORABLE pictures! Anna is BEAUTIFUL!

Young Creations said...

Good girl on the big girl cup. I read a ton of your blog this morning. I honor your devotion to breastfeeding. YOur daughter is sure lucky to have you as her mom.
Come by and say hi!

Kelly said...

What a cutie!

Lisa & Gerald said...

Hi Sarah!
I love my van its great!lots of room rides nice too don't think I will ever go back to a car !
I love it!

Becca said...

What a cutie pie! Love the BUM!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Rachel said...

How sweet!!!!

Violet said...

Cute pictures! I like the fun foto friday idea, once I am up and running with my own computer again I will have to join the ranks! My daughters name is LydiaChrstine...Lydia means hospitality, one of my spiritual gifts. She is also the woman at the well who was saved, opened her home to travelers, and everyone who entered her home was saved. Christine, follower of Christ. I can't wait to meet her again one day.

Violet

Sassyfrazz said...

Congratulations! Yes, If I could stomach doing cloth, Bum Genius would be my top choice. The little girl I babysit wears those. I just can't do the poop rinsing...sometimes touching. It is my worst phobia!
That diaper is uber cute on her!

That is great that she is drinking out of a cup! :)

Sassyfrazz said...

I totally don't mind that you play along...that is why I post the contests! :)

I am glad I don't have the hair phobia! I love cutting, coloring...anything with people's hair! SOMEDAY~ I will go to school for it.

Mucous/phlegm...yeah, can we just say nasty!

Sassyfrazz said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, too!! :)