Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Here Comes the Rain! *sob*


We were supposed to go to the ocean yesterday, Monday, for the first time since last August. I was really excited. We love the ocean! It is so calming. It is a second home! Unfortunately, the tax return didn't arrive as expected. Today, Tuesday, is the last sunny day for more than a week! Ugh! It's supposed to be raining every day (except today) in the next ten days! Oh that's so depressing to think about! The sun has been so nice... such a nice break from that nasty rainy weather we always seem to get around the Northwest. Frankly, I don't CARE if there's going to be May flowers. I don't care if I ever see another May flower again. Let's just get to the stinking SUNSHINE already!!! Ugh!

2 Comments:

Overwhelmed! said...

Oh, I'm sorry it's raining!

We're going to the ocean on Friday and spending a week at a condo on the beach. I hope it doesn't rain for us in Mexico!

Sassyfrazz said...

I am sorry I haven't commented in the last 2 days...I think. I came by, but I saw the Brain Candy on top, and just assumed you didn't put anything new on here. Sorry about that.

Bummer about the rain and not going to the ocean! I would love to have the luxury to just drive to the ocean...~lucky! :) I hope you are feeling better!!