Monday, May 12, 2008

Sparkle & Charm Boutique

”Mother’s

Overwhelmed with Joy is starting a new boutique business called Sparkle and Charm Boutique. Overwhelmed has created many gorgeous bows, clips, and bow holders...and they can even match your adorable outfits! What fun! To help spread the word about Sparkle and Charm, Overwhelmed has a contest! If you write about her boutique and spread the word, then you can be entered into a contest to win a 10 dollar gift certificate to her boutique! That can buy a whole lot of adorable bows!!! I love all of her bows, but this one happens to be my favorite, the beautiful pink butterfly clips:










The website is not up yet, but you can still order! Just CLICK HERE to see all of Sparkle and Charm's adorable bow and clip designs!

1 Comment:

Overwhelmed! said...

Thanks so much for helping to spread the word for my new business. I'll throw your name in the hat for the drawing. I'll be choosing a winner sometime next week!