Friday, August 22, 2008

Update on Baby Sara

Thank you all for your prayers!

I was told that Sara is going into renal and kidney failure this morning. It seems so bleak, but God is on our side!

As for Sara's parents, the police focusing their investigation more intensely on them. I know they are doing their job, but her parents are innocent and it's only causing more stress on the situation. It's been really difficult for the whole family. Let's keep them in prayer.

I'll try to keep updates on my blog as much as possible. Thank you all!

4 Comments:

Violet said...

I will be praying for baby sara and family.

Candi said...

So sad. I'll be praying for them!

Anonymous said...

How is baby Sara? We have been praying for her! Also praying for the family!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Oh gosh. I've been thinking of this whol family all night. I am so worried about her parents right now. I hope the police show some compassion. :( This could happen to anyone.