Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: Bones Promo Shots

Tonight is the Bones Season Premiere on Fox at 8PM. It's a 2-hour, 2-parter in London! In honor of the premiere of my favorite show, here are some fantastic promo shots...

Click to enlarge.


TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins
Entomologist "The Bug Guy"

Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro
Forensic Artist


Brennan and Booth/Deschanel and Boreanaz

Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille Saroyan
Pathologist, ex-cop

David Boreanaz as Special Agent Seeley Booth
FBI Agent

Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan
Forensic Anthropologist
Her character is based off from the author Kathy Reichs' novels.

John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets
Psychologist & FBI Profiler

Is that a dance studio? =)

8 Comments:

Kim said...

I have never seen that show, but I am looking forward to some of the premiers that are coming up also. Kim

Anonymous said...

I think these are great! I haven't seen it yet but it seems interesting. please visit mine if you have time.

Anonymous said...

i love medical show... I want to see them. thanks for sharing. please visit mine.

CK Ng said...

I have never seen that show. I have never followed any TV programmes for years! Happy WW! :)

One Mom said...

I love this show! Can't wait to watch :)

Anonymous said...

Ive never seen, but I love the shot of them dancing with the bones!

Happy WW!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I've only seen it a handful of times. I follow so many shows that I just had to give some up. I was pretty excited about Prison Break restarting. Also, I can't wait for Heroes and Biggest Loser.

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

LOVE bones, and that last shot!!