Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy Birthday ME

We're back and feeling better thank goodness! Anna was better days ago. As usual, she was sick days shorter than I was hahaha. Go figure. I think it's the boob. ;)

Anyhow, my 24th birthday is creeping up. In fact, it's tomorrow! Whew! I can't believe it. Paul works Sunday, though, so on Monday we're going to go to a pumpkin farm and spend time together as a family (my request). I can't wait. It'll be so much fun and you can bet there'll be tons of pictures up!!!




And one more thing, after looking through blogs, I wanted to remind everyone that October is Down Syndrome Awareness Month.
This graphic rocks:

8 Comments:

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have tons of fun! And thanks for recognizing Down syndrome awareness month. Isn't it funny that you made a post about it before I did? I didn't want to take the attention away from the boys' birthdays.

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! And thanks for posting the graphic! :)

Leah said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! I hope you have a wonderful day at the pumpkin farm - it is such a fun place with kiddos. Glad to hear that you are feeling better too. Yeah - the boob does wonders for their illnesses, to bad it doesn't work for ours as well!

Violet said...

Happy Birthdya Sarah! I hope you had a wonderful day, you totally deserve it!

I can't believe Anna is almost 2! I remember finding out you were pregnant :) .

Violet

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope it was great!

Rebekah said...

Happy Almost Birthday!!! 24!!!!! What the heck ... you are youngin girl! Hope your day is as amazing as you are!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 too

Sassyfrazz said...

Happy (Belated) Birthday to you...
Happy (Belated) Birthday to you...
Happy (Belated) Birthday to SARAH...
Happy (Belated) Birthday to you!!!


I hope you had a fantastic Birthday, girl!!

I am glad you and Anna are feeling better!!

Lisa & Gerald said...

Happy Birthday! Best Wishes too you!