Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Break... So Much On My Mind

I'm sorry I haven't been on much. I don't mean to abandon this site. We will be moving at the end of this month and returning to college, we've celebrated birthdays and holidays, things are so incredibly busy! And my sister is currently engaged to be engaged right now! Moller is a nice young man from the UK and I"m so happy for her. They've been talking about marriage and children. It's so exciting! Also, my mom has been suffering from health problems. She should be getting out of the hospital today. A few days ago, she was hospitalized because she began to go into kidney failure. It was scary. She has asked me to go through her final will & decree, especially where it comes to life support and tube-feeding. I'm glad she chose me. I think I'm honestly the most... how do I put this? Stable? I can handle that kind of stress a lot better than my sisters. After my brother died, both of my sisters dropped into a deep depression, but I never did. I was able to handle it quite well and so I'm glad she chose me.

But as you can see, things have been a tad hectic. I will try to update as much as possible.

4 Comments:

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Sorry to read about your troubles...my thoughts and prayers with be with you.

Kortney said...

I so sorry to hear about your mom. I hope things work out. But horray for moving and finally getting back to school!! Good luck with the move!

Lisa & Gerald said...

Thinking of you and your family!

Sassyfrazz said...

Miss you Sarah! I hope and pray that your mom's health will continue to improve! It isn't fun to see our parents in pain and sick.
Congrats to your sister...how fun!
WOW~ back to college and moving...very stressful times! I wish you well! Keep us posted!