Saturday, April 5, 2008

Watch TV & Movies Free Online

Have you ever wanted to watch your favorite episodes of... whatever, really... but either your husband is glued to the TV watching Star Trek, or you can't find your favorite show because it airs randomly, or maybe you don't have cable? Maybe you just haven't had the money or energy to go and rent a movie? I've found the AWESOMEST (yes, that's a word...in my dictionary, anyway!) website ever! It's called Hulu! You can watch just about any show or movie you want any time. And when you make the show full screen it doesn't degrade the quality of the picture, either. It's pretty great. I like watching Bones. It's one of my favorite shows. I don't get to watch it very often because of a few certain reasons, so I was glad when I was directed to this site. Go ahead and look around at Hulu. I bet you'll find what you want! :)

1 Comment:

Lisa & Gerald said...

Hi Sarah!
Thanks for sharing with us about Hulu its a cool site But Im a little upset with the site lol i tried to view 2 shows Married...with Children & Night Rider
I hit the play button and this message came up on my screen
Unfortunately this video is not currently available in you country or region. We apologize for the inconvenience. But that's OK I can still watch them on Satellite TV! Well Im glad that you guys in the States get to view them
well ttyl