Friday, March 21, 2008

Tagged Again!

By way of reading Sarah's post (Sassyfrazz) I was tagged again. It'll be fun!!!

What I was doing 10 years ago: Ten years ago I was a wee one of just 13 1/2 years old. Yes, I'm young. What can I say? I was living with my parents. I was in the seventh or eighth grade. I was a nieve kid living in Hicksville. Good times! :)

5 Things on my To Do List today:
1. Well it's 1:08 so Sleep is number one.
2. Nurse Anna... that's always up there.
3. Make sure Anna got enough to eat and good food, too.
4. We're going to the park. I'm putting Anna in playclothes and going to have some fun!
5. Laundry and cleaning the bedroom. That's on my list, too... I might try to put this one off! :D
5 Snacks I Enjoy
1. Ice Cream (I have to agree there!)
2. Chocolate....ANYTHING. CHOCOLATE ANYTHING!
3. Iced tea. Yumo!
4. I like rice cakes. Those are good. If they're sweet.
5. Bananas. We go through a lot of bananas.
5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire
1. Pay off school debts!!!
2. Make sure that my children and nieces and nephews go to college.
3. Build a house and live in it.
4. Make sure my MIL, FIL, mom, and dad can retire comfortably!
5. Go on a big family vacation... to the Mediterranean!
3 of my Bad Habits
1. Worrying about money.
2. Complaining.
3. Procrastinating. I'm the queen. Not you, Sara! :D Seriously. I'm awful at it!
5 places I have lived
1. John Day, Oregon where I grew up.
2. Near Seattle, WA where I went to college. In the dorms.
3. Near Portland, OR where I lived our first year of marriage.
4. Near Seattle in our own apartment with my hubby and Anna our second and third years of marriage.
5. Here. Let's just leave it at that. ;)
5 Jobs I have had
1. (how funny!) I worked at McDonalds for about a year and a half my Jr. and Sr. year of high school.
2. I worked at the college I attended.
3. I worked at a call center for Boost Mobile which was actually pretty interesting.
4. Dollar Tree. That job sucked.
5. Now I'm a mom, wife, and a wet nurse. hehehehehe! :D
If you are reading this, then I am tagging YOU! Leave a link to your blog in my comments, so I can check out your post.

1 Comment:

Sassyfrazz said...

Thanks for doing the meme, Sarah. It is so fun to read about other people, so I love meme's!

That is funny that we both worked at McDondald's. I worked at the college for different things, too.

Have you ever had the chocolate mini rice cakes? They are good...then spread peanut butter on them, and you got a really yummy treat!

It is snowing here today!!!GRRR...MN is so unpredictable! I want Spring and Summer!